In today’s episode, Chip is joined by Beth Martin, with the Crane Agency is St. Louis and longtime RiskProNet member. Beth is their cyber security expert and talks about things to pay attention to during the holiday season, and how to safely shop online in general, as it related to cyber and individuals.
Crane Agency is one of the oldest independent insurance agencies west of the Mississippi River, where they aim to be the premier independent insurance agency for our clients, our team, and our communities every day.
Tune in for cyber security tips for shopping during the holiday season and beyond!
In a nutshell, Chip and Beth shed light on:
· What to think about when shopping online when it comes to cyber exposure
· Best practices when it comes to giving out personal information for discounts
· The option of creating a separate email account for shopping
· The importance of multifactor identification
· The use of public Wi-Fi
· The best way to store your passwords
… and so much more!